To All Texas State Optical Keller Patients:
After careful consideration, we have decided to reopen our office starting Monday, May 4, 2020. We will begin caring for urgent and routine eye care appointments. Our office hours will go back to regular business hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am-6pm
Although we will be operating on normal business hours, the safety and well-being of our staff and patients remain priority for us.
We will be taking the following steps:
- Our schedule will be limited as our appointment slots will be further spread apart.
- Time between appointments will be taken to clean and sanitize for each patient.
- There is a limitation on number of people we will allow in the office at any given time (see below).
- Protocols have been set in place for each patient’s visit (see below).
Practices have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. Please read through the following protocols and procedures carefully, as not adhering to them may result in cancelling or rescheduling your appointment.
Patient protocols and procedures:
- If you or anyone in your household has been exposed or diagnosed with the Corona Virus within the last 14 days, please call to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of Corona Virus, please call us to reschedule your appointment to a later date. The following are common symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- If you are new to our office, we ask that you fill out our online patient registration form (link) 48hrs prior to your visit. If the registration form is not filled out prior to your appointment, we may ask you to fill out the registration form in your car.
- We ask that you come alone to your scheduled appointment. If you are needing someone to accompany you to your appointment, we will allow one other person to accompany you on your scheduled visit.
- Upon arrival to the office, please call the office so that we may let you into the office.
- We are requiring everyone entering our clinics to wear some type of facial covering such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- Temperatures will be taken for everyone entering the clinic. Anyone with 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule. Anyone who is taking a fever-reducing medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen will be asked to reschedule once the medication is clear from their system so we can be sure of an accurate temperature reading.
- Upon entering our clinic, everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands.
We want to thank you for continuing to choose TSO Keller and trusting us to care for you.